Follow

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Trend to Try: The Perfect Summer Bomber







Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! My name is Liana and I am so happy you decided to click on this post. Every week I do a mini series here on my blog (“Trend to Try”) http://twilightdelight.tumblr.com/post/147301922850/trend-to-try-cool-for-summer-fashion-look where I depict a makeup or fashion trend, you just simply have to try out for yourself. I will empower you with styling tips, more wearable versions of a trend, or highly exaggerated looks, for those ladies who love walking on the wild side. If you enjoy fashion posts then just keep reading.







It is no surprise the bomber jacket has made its way into the closet hearts of practically just about anyone from celebrities, to heck, even stay-at-home moms. Lets just say I know a few celeb YouTuber moms that love the occasional bomber. MakeupByTiffanyD https://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupByTiffanyD I am looking at you kid! I have to admit I am no stranger to the trend either. Not too long ago ZARA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EuLElXn37E was having their mid year seasonal sale, (Interruption! We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog post to advise the ZARA sale is still going on, click here http://www.zara.com/us/ if you want to pick up some pieces while they still last) and lets just say I went a bit ham! You can check out the full damage here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EuLElXn37E







It seems sportswear is definitely having its moment on the runways right now, and what better way to ease this trend into your daily wardrobe than with a bomber jacket that speaks to your style? Trust me if you haven’t found one to try yet, you aren’t looking. There are patterned ones, solid colored ones, satin ones, and leather ones. I mean all styles, textures and color patterns. In case you didn’t already know or the name didn’t give it away the bomber gets its staple charm from inspiration obtained from WWII bomber jet pilots. As I stated before they come in all shapes and sizes so don’t think you have to settle for a masculine looking one or vice versa. Pick the look that suits you best.





For my featured look I wanted a bomber I could wear out in the sun! This green military inspired one from ZARA was just the thing. Don’t think you also have to spend an arm and a leg to have one. The one I am sporting today was an affordable $39 bucks! I decided to pair it with a plain white tank from American Eagle, and this patterned floral pair of shorts. I love to contrast patterns with solid colors and if you do too this look is definitely for you. I thought the summery pattern on the shorts gave the look an overall summer vibe.







Keep it Casual:

You can always style your bombers in a casual manner with shorts or jeans. Don’t think you have to try patterns either if you are not into them. Keep the look clean with solid colored shirts, blouses and tanks. Pair the jacket with some white sneakers or even those sporty Chanel trainers I have been seeing pop up on IG lately.

Dress it up:

Satin Bombers make any look appear extra luxurious. Style these babies with flowing maxi dresses, or fun flirty summer dresses. Stay tuned for more bomber jacket posts to come in the future. Make sure to finish the look off with your best-dressed heels or pumps, for that extra glam, extra girly vibe.

Edge it up:

Pair a comfortable bomber with an edgy ripped jean or leather pants. Complete the look with a black leather handbag (Chanel jumbo single flap bag) and a lace solid colored cami, and you will be ready for anything.

Walk on the Wild Side:

Pair a patterned bomber with stripped trousers and a white blouse and heels. This will give you a straight off the runways feel and look.


I hope you guys enjoyed this post and my styling tips. If you do be sure to comment below and let me know. Be sure to share with your friends and invite them to Looks By Li. If you are Bloglovin member be sure to follow me here. https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/looksbyli-14811105 As always stay chic everybody! Love you guys and thank you for reading!






LATEST FASHION POSTS:

EVEN MORE FASHION:


WHAT I WORE:



No comments:

Post a Comment