Follow

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Trend Tuesday: The Summery Embroidered Dress







Hello everyone and I hope you all had a magnificent Fourth of July Holiday and weekend. If you follow me on Snapchat (flutterby413) you know I was out on a boat celebrating with family and friends. We had a blast and it will certainly be one amazing day to remember. Now it’s time to get back to business and work. This week I have some new, fun and exciting fashion blog posts I will be featuring. Now that summer is in full swing, I want to highlight some of the hottest trends in fashion this season. Some of those trends at the top of the list are tassels and embroidered dresses. Well I found this gorgeous gem (dress), which uses both trends simultaneously to create a look perfect for a day out with friends, or just having fun outside in the sun.








I love me a fun, flirty sundress any day of the week. Dresses are among the most effortless fashion pieces to style and they can be dressed up or down to suit any occasion. I will be giving you tips and tricks on how best to style dresses for summer and also highlighting some of the key elements of my featured look. I hope you guys enjoy these types of posts and if you do be sure to check out more here









The moment summer rolls around I always head to my closet and pull out every dress I can find. Dresses are among some of my go-to pieces for summer because they help make you look put together, while still not being a mission to style or causing me grief because I think I look like hobo. This summer I set out to look for the perfect embroidered dress and I was pleasantly surprised to come across this online boutique based out of the UK. Like most bloggers I pride myself in finding out about new beauty products and fashion companies that are gaining increasing popularity. I feel like Boutique of Molly fits the bill just right and they seem like a wonderful company. With their outstanding customer service and the quality of clothes you would see at established stores like Zara and Express, I was floored when they contacted me to try out some of their pieces. Just so you guys know, even though this company contacted me, I was not given any of these pieces for free. I bought everything with my own money and I am not being paid by the boutique to talk about their clothes. I just truly loved their pieces and thought the quality was amazing for the value. I like the store very much and wanted to share my thoughts on them with you guys!














Just to give you a bit more of background on this online store, Boutique of Molly is a business that prides itself on brining you the latest celebrity inspired trends straight to your computer screen. They offer a variety of luxury garments at low prices with new styles being added every day. If you care to find out more about these or see some of their garments in action, be sure to check out their website   and Instagram pages.








Now a bit more on today’s featured look, so what’s feminine, laced paneled and perfect all over? You guessed it, an embroidered dress! You simply cannot go wrong with this fun, summery piece in your wardrobe.  I chose to style this gorgeous white and blue embroidered dress from Boutique of Molly with a denim dark-wash jacket and rainbow lace-up flats (more on lace-up flats here. I love this dress because it’s easy and effortless to put on and style to look perfect for a day out or an evening party or even a date night. Here are four easy ways to style an embroidered dress:







Style #1: The Bohemian Chic Look

This is exactly the look I was going for when I paired this dress with a jean jacket and flats. I think flats and dresses go very well together like peanut butter and jelly. I absolutely love the loose, comfortable feel of this look.

Style #2: The Rocker Chic Look

To make this dress look edgier all you have to do is pair it with a black lather jacket and some cobalt blue or black patent pumps! You can even par it with a green military inspired jacket or bomber with some sneakers and a choker to give it a 90s rocker vibe. This look would also transition you perfectly into a night out on the town or a chic date night to a fancy restaurant with the heels and leather jacket ensemble.

Style #3: Beach Ready

Easily transition this dress into the perfect cover up for a day out at the beach or a pool party with friends. Just simply pair the dress with your favorite bathing suit underneath and a fun pair of metallic UGG sandals, topped with a floppy straw hat for a little bit of flair and summery accents.

Style #4: Business Boss Look

Finally, but certainly not least, I like to show you guys how you can always make your everyday pieces transition into work pieces as well. If you guys are like me, you know you have two sets of wardrobes, one for work, and one set for weekends and parties. Well this doesn’t always have to be the case. You can easily take pieces you would normally wear on the weekends and style them appropriately for work. Especially with dresses, like I stated before you can always dress them up or down depending on the occasion. For a work-worthy look simply take this embroidered dress and pair it with a business suit blazer, in black or dark navy. Pair it with some black loafers with a block heel, or a sling back heel and you got yourself an office work-worthy outfit.









I hope you all have enjoyed these fun tips on how to style your perfect and most loved embroidered dress this summer season. For more “Trend Tuesday” posts be sure to check out my blog here.  Also, if you are a member of the Bloglovin community you can check out my blog here. Don’t forget to follow me on all social media to stay current on my latest posts. Send me a message or comment below with what you liked or didn’t like about this outfit, and let me know what some of your favorite styling tips are? As always stay chic everybody! Love you guys and see you all here for my next post!








GET THE LOOK:
Jacket: Macy’s (similar) 
Espadrilles: Tory Burch (similar) 



No comments:

Post a Comment