Follow

Friday, May 20, 2016

Feature Friday: Celebrity Inspired Makeup Demi Lovato

Lets Be Friends




Hello everyone and I hope you are all having a fabulous Friday. If you are new to my blog, I like to do a little series here on Fridays featuring an outstanding piece of fashion trend, or makeup products and looks I believe deserve some feature attention. This week I wanted to tap into some of the hottest makeup trends being sported by some of the most stylish and famous young celebrities. This week I picked this gorgeous neutral eye look with a gorgeous plum/hot pink bold lip, rocked by Demi Lovato. If you have never heard of her you probably don’t watch much Disney channel.





She recently got featured on the cover of Latina magazine and I don’t know about you all, but she looked stunning. Demi has been through a lot at such a young age, but I consider her to be one of the best role models for young women today. She has battled everything from eating disorder to mental health and is still staying strong and pushing through, getting the help she needs, and maintaining her composure as best as one can given these circumstances.







Demi is also a Snapchat queen (theddlovato): She is known for strutting the red carpet and everyday makeup looks with an on-point eyebrow game and bold lips. She says she enjoys the filters on snapchat but nothing beats just relaxing at home in an oversized sweater and Clark Kent like glasses. She states, “I have so much fun with the filters. I love it.” She has become a beacon of help for young girls struggling with eating disorders and she wants nothing more than to talk about her serious embrace of music, which allows her to demonstrate with more clearly than ever that heavens blessed her with vocal cords of gold. Not just literally, but figuratively she used her music to help her get through it all, and speak out loud about what she has been through.





I truly admire her and I hope, if nothing else you enjoy her stunning makeup looks! Demi’s latest beauty look is definitely “Cool For Summer” so I just had to show you all how to recreate it. The singer rocked a pink lip at a recent AOL music performance, which is the perfect pop of color in your Spring/Summer makeup routine.









How to get the look:

First off you can see by the images that she Demi is on point with her bold eyebrows, bold lipstick color, and lots and lots of bronzer and highlight! I took a more subtle approach to the look using a hot pink lip with a violet undertone to bring down the hot brightness of her lip color, but still staying in the same pink family. I also toned down the brows in my look, as I was not blessed with the thickness of her brows so I had to improvise on my small, thin eyebrows. For looks like this that require a lot of bronzing I love to break out my Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel bronzer, it is simply sublime for creating glowy bronzy looks for summer! If you have not tried this product I highly recommend it. Yes, I know its pricy, but it will last you forever, and I promise you wont regret the purchase. It glides on smoothly and is the right tone for any skin color. For the lip I used Nars Audacious Lipstick in “fanny”, a stunning hot pick with purple violet undertones. For the brow I used, non other than Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow powder duo in medium. I love the look of powder rather than pencils as it gives you a sense of boldness, but not to the extent of making your brown look drawn on. If you enjoy that look, rock it girlfriend! If not my suggestion is use the powder like I did. You can easily rock this look for an everyday, to a party, or even to a special event like Demi.







I hope you enjoyed this look and be sure to comment below with your celebrity makeup look that has inspired you for the summer season? Also let me know if you guys want to see more looks like this and who you would want to see an inspired look about. If you missed last week’s feature Friday, be sure to click here! For more Looks By Li be sure to follow me on Bloglovin. If you also enjoy YouTube video be sure to check out my channel at Liana Veronica for even more makeup news, hauls, and tutorials! Have a great weekend and Stay Chic Everybody!







Products used:

FACE:

Foundation- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation (Review
Concealer- Maybelline Fit Me (Review
Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent
Bronzer: Soleil Tan de Chanel
Blush: NARS Orgasm
Highlight: BECCA Shimmering skin perfector in Champaign Pop

EYES:

Shadows: Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette- “virgin” all of the eye lid, “Buck” and “Naked” mixed together only in the crease, build up the color to intensity desired; “half baked” only on the lower part of the lid. 
Eyeliner: UD perversion
Mascara: CoverGirl Super Sizer Fibers Mascara (Review

LIPS:

Lip liner- MAC magenta

Lipstick- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Fanny

No comments:

Post a Comment