Follow

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Introducing Cover Girl Super Sizer Fibers Mascara




Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day thus far! I wanted to upload this video on my thoughts and review of the brand new Cover Girl Super Sizer Fibers Mascara. I will link everything here to make it easier for you to uncover everything this new product has to offer. I received this product to test out from Influenster.com. If you have never heard of Influenster please allow me to explain how it works, briefly. 



Influenster is an online community of over 1.5 million social savvy shoppers like you and me that love everything from makeup, to beauty products, to even electronics. All you need to do is register for free, review products and collect inflenster points. Share all your product knowledge and savvy with this wonderful community and you will get the opportunity to test out products and share your thoughts. No catch just inflenster, become one today!




My Blog Post Review: 
http://twilightdelight.tumblr.com/pos... 

Where to Buy Cover Girl Super Sizer Fibers Mascara: 

https://www.covergirl.com/beauty-prod...

Register for Inflenster Here: (It's free)
https://www.influenster.com 

If you enjoyed this review and would like to see more videos like this please don't forget to like this video and subscribe! I truly appreciate your support. Thank you for watching!

Disclaimer: I received this product to test out for free, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment